If you are a member of the fulldome professional community, IMERSA wants your input.
Here are seven questions that will help us plan a better IMERSA Fulldome Summit, Feb 13-17, 2013 in Denver. You don't have to answer them all - just pick the ones that resonate for you. Please respond by email to: info [AT] imersa.org.
1. Share your recommendations for presenters:
2. What are the unique subjects that only IMERSA can and should address, and that the community depends on us to address? For instance:
- Potential industry honorees
- Roundtable leaders
- Workshop leaders
- Keynote-style: What are the big questions and who would be an inspiring speaker?
- Panelists: Experts who interact well with others and can follow up on themes and workshop topics
- White papers/Technical sessions: People who can share deep knowledge/discussion of such topics as: New tech / future products / software hardware; Best practices & workflow; Pre/re-purposing & multi platforming; Audio, 3D sound design, scoring & composing; Projection systems, engineering & technical design; Architecture & seating; Business models & case studies; Immersive environments for learning & education; Business reports, statistics & trends; Cinematic language of Immersive cinema; "Making of" case studies, etc.
3. Can you name some landmark fulldome projects, installations, theaters and/or attractions that deserve attention and discussion at this event? 4. What are the most important issues connected to the fulldome industry that you would like to learn about or discuss?5. What are skills/experience/contacts/resources you have that could be put to work to enrich the IMERSA Summit? 6. Do you have an idea for a new panel, workshop or other type of presentation? 7. Do you have ideas about screenings and the selection process for shows to be presented? For instance:
- Market surveys related to domes and special venue
- Interchange standards for domes
- Professional development for domes, special venue, GS, 3D
- Festival winners
- Feedback sessions for shows in development
- Paid / commercial presentation slots
- New releases, (Curated)
You don't have to answer all the questions - just pick the ones that resonate for you. Please respond by email to: info [AT] imersa.org